Ideal for fun and relaxation, Yantai Air Plaza Hotel is located in the Yantai area of Yantai. Situated only 1.5 km from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town\'s attractions and activities. Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city\'s top attractions: Yantai Qingquan Fitness Club, Liangzi Foot Massage, Daishan Community Health Center.
Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Yantai hotel. Top features of the hotel include car park, smoking area, shops, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities.
Various restaurants, bowling alley, bath center, KTV, fitness, chess room and conference rooms are available.
Location & Transportation
- 1.5 km to Coach Station;
- 2 km to Yantai Railway Station;
- 2.5 km to Yantai Port Terminal;
- 16 km to Laishan International Airport;
- 2 km to Beimalu Bus Station;
- 17 km to West Bus Station(Economic Development Zone);
- 2.5 km to Bohai Sea Ferry Terminal;
- 0.3 km to Jiajiayue Super market;
- 1.5 km to Parkson Shopping Supermarket;
- 1.5 km to Eastern Electronics.
Japanese bar, Japanese restaurant, coffee house, Chinese restaurants, western restaurant, room service
The infirmary, karaoke room, game room, massage, sauna, foot massage, night club
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.