Huanghe Hotel belongs to Zhengzhou Government and is 4 km to Zhengzhou Railway Station.
All rooms here are equipped with domestic long distance telephone, disposable toiletries, electric kettle, bathtub, slippers, TV, independent desk, free bottled water, office stationery, non-smoking room, etc.
The hotel also offers banquet hall, beauty salon, foot massage and meeting room. Besides, Closed Circuit Television in public area, non-smoking floor, barrier-free access and fire protection system are available to guarantee the safety. Opened in 1975, the 10-storey hotel houses 260 rooms and suites.
Location & Transportation
- 4 km to Erqi Square;
- 46 km to Xinzheng International Airport;
- 4 km to Zhengzhou Railway Station;
- 10 km to Zhengzhou International Conference and Exhibition Center.
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.