Guangdong Baiyun City Hotel - Guangzhou General Information
The Guangdong Baiyun City Hotel (Guangdong Baiyun Chengshi Jiudian Guangzhou), the former CITS Hotel, is located near the railway station in the Yuexiu district of Guangzhou. Nearby attractions include the Liuhua clothing market, Jinhan Exhibition Center, Liuhuahu Park, Guangzhou Radio and Television University and Zhenhai Tower.
Remodeled in 2007, the 7-story hotel features 150 guest rooms, equipped with high-speed Internet, cable televisions, climate control and direct-dial telephones. Room service is also available.
The hotel property features a restaurant, coffee shop, laundry service, children’s play room, business center and parking area. It is close to a subway station and 32 kilometers from New Baiyun International Airport.
Location & Transportation
- 15 minutes walk to Jin Han Exhibition Center;
- 15 minutes walk to Liuhua Baima garment wholesale market;
- 10 km to East Railway Station;
- 32 km to New Baiyun International Airport.
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.