Located opposite the beautiful Liuhua Lake and just ten minutes to the Metro, this business hotel has a practical and attractive location. Close to the Chinese Export Commodities Fair, the hotel is near to tourist attraction such as Nan Yue Emperor\'s Tomb Museum, Yue Xiu Hill, and Dr. Sun Yat-sen\'s Memorial Hall.
The meeting and banquet facilities include eight function rooms and four executive boardrooms with complete videoconferencing abilities. A western and a Chinese restaurant are good dining choices, and the Lobby Lounge is a perfect meeting or relaxing spot. Luggage storage and safe-deposit box can be found at 24-hour front desk.
Location & Transportation
- 5-min-walk to subway station;
- 0.1km to bus station;
- 20-min-drive to New Baiyun International Airport;
- 2 km to Guangzhou Railway Station;
- 12 km to Guangzhou East Railway Station.
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.