Yindu Hotel located in commercial hub of Yiwu, adjacent to the famous Yiwu International Trade City and Yiwu International Expo Center. The hotel has good transportation, a short walk to Yiwu Exotic Street, SanTing Road Night Market and Riverside Park.
Yindu Hotel is a comprehensive business hotel owned by the Zhejiang China Commodity City Group. It have many kinds of comfortable rooms for you to choose, and have 24-hour butler service.
There are 2 in house restaurants serving chinese and western cuisine. Kinds of special designed conference rooms provide you a high quality conference services. Also there are indoor heated swimming pool, gym, chess center, bowling alley, table tennis room，Jacuzzis, and so on for you to relax yourselves.
By the way, the hotel is very close to Hengdian World Studio —— the Asia-Pacific region\'s largest film and television production center, famous for the East Hollywood
Location & Transportation
- 0.6 KM (10-min walk) to Xiaozici Park;
- 0.5 KM (10-min walk) to Binwang Market;
- 3 KM (10-min drive) to Jiebai Shopping Center;
- 2 KM (5-min drive) to Meihu Convention Center;
- 0.7 (10-min walk) to Binwang Coach Center;
- 11 KM (20-min drive) to Yiwu Airport;
- 10 KM (20-min drive) to Yiwu Railway Station.
Yinyue Restaurant: serving Hangzhou cuisine;
Western Restaurant: serving snacks and light meals;
Billiards room, fitness center, indoor swimming pool
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.