SSAW Hotel Chouzhou West Road - Yiwu General Information
The Yiwu Ssaw Hotel (Yiwu Shimao Junting Chengzhongcheng Jiudian) is located on the bustling section in Chouzhou West Road in Yiwu, with easy access to Century Square and Binwang Market. It takes about 20 minutes by taxi to Yiwu Airport and Railway Station.
Opened in January, 2009, the hotel\'s 13-story tower offers 159 rooms and suites, featuring hihg-speed Internet, IDD/DDD, climate control, electric kettle, hair dryer, writting desk, toiletries, slippers and 24h hot water.
The hotel property features a western restaurant, coffee house, bar, sauna center, chess ＆ mahjong room, 2 meeting rooms and a business center. English-speaking staff, currency exchange, room service, laundry service, concierge, pick-up service, ticket service, postal service, safe-deposit box, wake-up service and off-street parking are also available.
Location & Transportation
- 12 KM (20-min drive) to Yiwu Airport;
- 12 KM (30-min drive) to Yiwu Railway Station;
- 3 KM (8-min drive) to Binwang Passenger Station;
- 3 KM (8-min drive) to Jiangdong Passenger Station;
- 1 KM (3-min drive) to Century Square;
- 5 KM (10-min drive) to International Commodity Center;
- 3 KM (6-min drive) to Binwang Market
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.