The Shenzhen\'s Metropark Hotel (Shenzhen Weijing Jiudian) is an all-suite business hotel located in the heart of the flourishing Dongmen Area amidst numerous entertainment, dining and shopping venues and near Dongmen Shopping Center.
Opened in 2002 and remodeled in 2007, the 11-story hotel features 277 rooms and suites, equipped with safes, satellite TVs, electrical appliances and kitchens.
The hotel property includes Chinese and Western restaurants,
gift shop, flower shop, taxi calling service, currency exchange, ticket office and laundry service and room service. Business guests can use the meeting facilities and business center for all of their professional needs.
Location & Transportation
- 1 km to Dongmen Pedestrian Street;
- 1 km to subway station of line 1;
- 2 km to the railway station;
- 5 km to Luohu Railway Station;
- 7 km to Huaqiang North Rail
- 10 km to Shenzhen Exhibition Center;
- 42 km to Shenzhen Bao\'an Interntional Airport.
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.