Zhongzhou International Hotel - Kaifeng General Information
Zhongzhou International Hotel - Kaifeng is located in Jinming District, offering easy access to attractions and transportation links.
The hotel boasts various kinds of guest rooms, game room, beauty salon, karaoke hall and billiards room to meet various needs of guests. Free wi-fi and parking lot are available.
All rooms here are equipped with electric kettle, independent writing desk, various kinds of sockets, mini-bar, small refrigerator, etc. Baggage storage and safe-deposit boxes can be found at 24-hour front desk. Delicious food and local cuisine are served in the restaurant.Complimentary bottled water and drinking water are provided at the hotel.
Opened in 2007, the fix-storey hotel houses 358 rooms and suites.
Location & Transportation
- 6.9 km to Kaifeng Bus Station;
- 6.8 km to Kaifeng Railway Station;
- 3 km to Jinming Bus Station;
- 75.2 km to Xinzheng International Airport;
- 4.2 km to QingmingShanghe Park, Dragon Pavilion;
- 5.2 km to Daxiangguo Temple;
- 3.5 km to Memorial Temple of Lord Bao;
- 0.1 km to Kaifeng University.
Chinese restaurant, western restaurant
Karaoke, game room, billiard room, fitness room, tennis court, sauna, massage, foot massage, SPA, swimming pool
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.