Kunming Telecom International Hotel General Information
The Telecom International Hotel is a business-grade hotel 15 minutes from Kunming railway station. Visiting landmarks around Kunming is easy with buses and cabs readily available just outside the lobby. The pedestrian bustle of Kunming’s most popular community squares are also only a short cab ride away as well, replete with dining and entertainment options.
Designed to cater to executive needs, travelers of any description will find the facilities of this hotel impressive. With spacious, modern rooms, and suites, the hotel complex incorporates a shopping center and a Western restaurant along with English-speaking waiters on hand to assist.
Opened in 2001, the 29-story hotel features 493 rooms and suites are equipped with air conditioning, Chinese beddings, broadband internet access, mini refrigerator, in-room safe, hair dryer, etc.
Location & Transportation
- 2.5 km to Kunming Railway Station;
- 26 km to Kunming Changshui International Airport;
- 0.65 km to Tuo Dong Stadium;
- 0.7 km to Kunming Museum;
- 3 km to Golden Horse and Jade Rooster;
- 5 km to Green Lake Park;
- 3.5 km to Kunming International Convention Center;
- 7 km to Kunming World Horticulture Exposition Garden.
Chinese restaurant, western restaurant
Foot massage, sauna, fitness center, game room, indoor swimming pool
The room rate includes the service fee but excludes other hotel charges, taxes and fees resulting from special requests.
The regular time for check-in is 14:00 and the regular check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in earlier or extend your stay, the hotel may charge an extra fee. (All times shown are GMT + 8 hours.)
1. Simple, Special or Complex Requests
If you have any simple, special, or complex traveling request, just email us your wishes. We will plan it out and give you a quotation.
2. Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
All of our listed rates are per room, NOT per person.
3. Do I need a credit card to make a hotel reservation? In most cases, no upfront payment is required to book a hotel with us. After your booking has been confirmed, you can pay the hotel directly upon check out.
During peak season, festivals or large-scale exhibitions, hotel rooms are in great demand and the hotel may change its booking policy. You might be required to submit your credit card information to guarantee your room. If you fail to check in on time or at all to your booked number of rooms, charges will be deducted from your credit card according to the individual hotel policy.
4. How to make payment
The hotel room rate can be settled directly to the hotel upon you check-in. You can pay by credit card or cash.