Day 1: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall (Lunch)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 am. Visit to the world largest square-Tiananmen Square. 2. Then move on to the largest Imperial Palace in the world-the Forbidden City where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years. 3. After lunch, drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. On the way, you will have a chance to visit Jade Factory and have a rest there. 4. Sightseeing on Mutianyu Great Wall for 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. The wall winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain before turning sharply and dipping downhill, forming a triangle known as the Ox-Horn Wall. 5. On the way back to the hotel, you will Go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, Water Cube" ---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games. 6. Back to your hotel.
Day 2: Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Old Beijing Hutong Tour (Lunch)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 am. Visit to the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. 2. After lunch, have a short rest in the Pearl Factory, then go to Old Beijing Hutong. 3.Visit to the Old Beijing Hutong by rickshaw, then go to the Temple of Heaven. 4.The Temple of Heaven is located in southern Beijing. It is included in the UNESCO world heritage list in 1998. With an area of 2.7 million square meters, it is the largest of its kind in the country. Built in 1420, the 18th year of the reign of Ming Emperor Yongle, the temple was where emperors went to worship heaven for good harvests. 5. Back to your hotel.
Tour Cost (per person)
Exchange Rate: Now the exchange rate in our website is: US$1.00=RMB6.8
Special Features: 1. Travelers will receive more personal care and in-depth explain.
2. Personal English-speaking guide.
3. Exclusive tour guide and driver. 4. Multi-language tour guide service, such as Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Korean, Japanese, just charge a little more than English tour guide.
The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Service package includes: 1. Entrance tickets.
2. All transportation, transfers and tours with private guide and car or van.
3. English-Speaking tour guide.
4. Chinese lunch are offered outside the hotel or as specified in the itinerary.
5. The government tax.
6. Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
7. Deluxe private car or van.
--- 1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
--- 3-8 traveling Party: we offer vans
--- 8-10 travelling Party; we offer coach
Service package excludes: 1. The hotel accommodation. (If you need the hotel reservation, please click here).
2. In/out flight, domestic airport fee and departure tax is not included.
3. Tips to the guide and driver.
5. The airport construction tax.
6. Multi-language tour guide (just a little more than English tour guide).
Reservation & Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to firstname.lastname@example.org, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information.
2. You are also welcome to call us. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 18600365585 ( 24 hours ).
3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable. 4. If you need the multi-language tour guide service, please indicated the language you need in the blank of Special Request, we will give you best offer.