2. The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the middle of the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. Forbidden City is located in the middle of Beijing. It served as the home of the Emperor for almost five, as well as the ceremonial and political centre of Chinese government. The Forbidden City is rectangular in shape. It is 960 meters long and 750 meters wide. It has 9900 rooms under a total roof area 150000 square meters. It was made Under Ming Emperor, construction began in 1406. It took 14 years to build the Forbidden City. The red and yellow used on the palace walls and roofs are also symbolic. Red represents happiness, good fortune and wealth. Yellow is the colour of the earth on the Loess Plateau, the original home of the Chinese people.
3. Back to your hotel.
Tour Cost (per person)
Exchange Rate: Now the exchange rate in our website is: US$1.00=RMB6.9
Special Features: 1. Travelers will receive more personal care and in-depth explain.
2. Personal English-speaking guide.
3. Exclusive tour guide and driver. 4. Multi-language tour guide service, such as Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Korean, Japanese, just charge a little more than English tour guide. 5. No Shopping Stop.
The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Service package includes: 1. Entrance tickets.
2. Round trip transfer to your hotel.
3. English-Speaking tour guide.
4. Deluxe private car or van.
--- 1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
--- 3-8 traveling Party: we offer vans
--- 8-10 travelling Party; we offer coach
Service package excludes: 1. Tips to the guide and driver. 2. Multi-language tour guide (just a little more than English tour guide).
Reservation & Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to email@example.com, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information.
2. You are also welcome to call us. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 18600365585 ( 24 hours ).
3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable. 4. If you need the multi-language tour guide service, please indicated the language you need in the blank of Special Request, we will give you best offer.