1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive about 3 hours to Simatai Great Wall.
2. Simatai Great Wall. Lying in the Gubeikou Town northeast of Miyun County about 120 kilometers (75 miles) from Beijing, the Simatai Great Wall stretches about five kilometers (three miles) from the Wangjinglou Tower in the east and connects to the Jinshanling Great Wall in the west. It has 35 beacon towers. Constructed under the supervision of Qi Jiguang, a famous general in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), it is the only part of the Great Walls that still has the original appearance of the Ming Dynasty.
3. After that, we will have traditional Chinese lunch at local family residence.
4. Then visit Gubei Water Town which is officially known as Beijing Miyun Gubei Water Town (Simatai) International Tourism Resort. The whole water town is built on the former 5 sub natural villages of Simatai Village at the foot of Simatai Great Wall. The displaced Simatai villagers have moved to the new apartments and townhouses in Simatai New Village, 1.5km west of the old Simatai Village.
5. The sightseeing and leisure travel area of Gubei Water Town basically consists of 6 areas including Old Barracks Area, Minguo Street Area (Republic of China Street ), Water Street Area, Wonglong Fort Folk Cultural Area, Tanghe Ancient Castle Area and Food & Accommodation Area.
6. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.