Private tour with private vehicle, personal tour guide, lunch, entrance tickets
1. Pick-up at your hotel between 8:30-9:00, and then drive to Terracotta Warriors (50 miles away from downtown about 45 minutes driving).
2. On the way to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, you will have a chance to visit Xi'an Art Ceramics&Laquer Factory. After, we will visit Terracotta Warriors and horses,which is the Eighth Wonder of the World. More than 6,000 different looking pottery figures depict the history of the Qin Dynasty from 221 BC-206 BC. Take sightseeing in this attractio n for about 2 to 2.5 hours.
3. After Chinese lunch (40 minutes), enjoy a visit to Big Wild Goose Pagoda. One of the famous Buddhist pagodas in China. It was built to store the scriptures and statues Xuan Zang had brought back from India. The visit takes about 1 hour.
4. Then take you to the Xian City Walls. An extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese long history. The visit takes about 1 hour.
5. After the tour, transferred back to you hotel.
Tour Cost (per person)
Exchange Rate: Now the exchange rate in our website is: US$1.00=RMB6.8
Special Features: 1. Travelers will receive more personal care and in-depth explain.
2. Personal English-speaking guide.
3. Exclusive tour guide and driver
The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Service package includes: 1. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off.
2. All transportation, transfers and tours with private guide and car or van.
3. All the admission tickets, English speaking guide service,
4. Chinese lunch with one cup of soft drink are offered outside the hotel or as specified in the itinerary.
5. The government tax.
6. Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
Service package excludes: 1.
The hotel accommodation. (If you need the hotel reservation, please click here).
2. In/out flight, domestic airport fee and departure tax is not included.
3. Gratitude to guide and driver is not included.
4. Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, drink, telex, telephone calls or overweight baggage charges.
5. The airport construction tax.
Reservation & Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to firstname.lastname@example.org, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information. 2. You are also welcome to call us at + 86 10 64641553. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 13522888380 ( 24 hours ). 3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.