1. The tour guide pick up you from your hotel lobby at confirmed time. On the way to the Terra-cotta Warriors Museum, we will first make a short visit to the Terra-cotta Figures Factory which focuses on the reproduction of the Terra-cotta Soldiers.
2. Next head to visit Terra-cotta Warriors which was praised as “the eighth major miracle of the world ”. One of the top ten places of historical interest in China,was listed as the world heritage by the UNESCO about a decade ago including Vault 1, 2 ,3.
3. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum . After lunch, we will drive by Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum and to see it from a distance.
4. Then transfer back to your hotel.
Exchange Rate: Now the exchange rate in our website is: US$1.00=RMB6.9
Special Features: 1. Photo
the digital pictures for the tour group and mail to the tourists.
English-speaking travelers in our coach.
3. Well-trained English Speaking tour guide.
Service package includes: 1. Downtown hotel pick-up and drop-off. (out of 2nd Ring Road, need RMB80 extra charge.)
2. Air-conditioned tour coach.
3. Entrance tickets.
4. English Speaking tour guide.
5. Typical Chinese lunch. (Also provide Muslim, Halal, vegetarian Food, food)
Service package excludes: 1. Tips to the guide and driver.
2. Personal expense.
Remark of the seat in coach tour: 1. We will call travelers in the evening
before the tour date to confirm the pick up time.
2. Our tour guide will call travelers'
room upon arrive their hotel at around 7:30-8:00am.
3. The tour will drive back to hotel
Reservation & Payments: 1. Just fill out the online reservation form, or send your travel request to firstname.lastname@example.org, then our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information. 2. You are also welcome to call us. If you have a last minute booking or an urgent matter after our normal office hour, please call 86 18600365585 ( 24 hours ). 3. The tour doesn't need the pre-payment and deposit require, the tour guide will pick-up you from the hotel, the payment charge can be settled directly to the local tour guide in cash when you arrive. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.